TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Apparent Visa Changes for Foreigners on Mainland
englishgibson - 2010-06-03

Cunning, it almost sounds like the local authorities want to confuse us all with that RP. Even my wife used the word RP instead of a spousal L when translating the document I have posted on here. I strongly believe they mean L visa rather than the RP (residency permit). However, it'd make sense to have an RP (for visit, taking care of family members etc,). We have an RP (for work), so what are the other reasons (purpose)? Check your RPs and see the line there...purpose work. On a second thought, some local authorities could be also abusing the new regulations keeping their farce Ls issuance for anyone. Does the central government have any trainings for these local PSBs that are not always up to their tasks? Or, is it that they just cooperate/keep guanxi with their friends? I guess, I'll never understand this country well enough. Who does?
Cheers and beers to the new regulations that allow the 61 up years old foreigners to actually stay in their own homes with local wivies on mainland :LOL

Messages In This Thread
Re: Apparent Visa Changes for Foreigners on Mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Apparent Visa Changes for Foreigners on Mainland

Go to another board -