TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Not getting my degree until August but want to teach in Sept.
Justin - 2010-06-03

Jambo!

Thanks for staying on topic, Turnoi, and not suggesting that I may be a nguruwe. One thing, however, stands out to me. Since you were working on a Ph.D at the time, you were obviously qualified to get your FEC. I'm curious if such a preliminary certificate would be acceptable to the "average" FEC issuing body. What do you think?

Thank you, also, for the well wishes. It is not exams that I must take now, simply some small courses that I couldn't complete during the Spring due to time conflicts with other required courses (the troubles of transferring into a school, I suppose...). However, since the course load is light, I'm also taking some courses from the ESL department at my university regarding teaching English to foreign students. I'm excited :)

Usiku mwema,

Justin

Messages In This Thread
Re: Not getting my degree until August but want to teach in Sept. -- Justin -- 2010-06-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Not getting my degree until August but want to teach in Sept.

Go to another board -