TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Not getting my degree until August but want to teach in Sept.
Justin - 2010-06-05

I didn't reply because the topic I was addressing was options about getting documents to receive an FEC before my actual graduation date. Your first reply didn't address this; instead, you went on to give me your advice about other things. I did read it and I did pay attention to it but did not feel the need to respond as I had nothing constructive to say. You seem to have a definite opinion regarding legality in ESL and want to express your opinion. For me, it's not a topic I am interested in discussing. Your second reply was the same as your first, in this regard. Your post is dead on, however, and if someone is helped by this then I am glad.

There was one thing I wanted to reply from your first message but didn't think it was worthwhile as it only relates to my personal ability to research topics before making a life-changing decision and achieving reputability online isn't important to me. I did already know about the residence permit but that is putting the cart in front of the horse. Logically, if I am able to receive and use documentation prior to my graduation in getting a Z visa then I can do so soon; landing with a Z visa with 2 weeks to spare should be ample time to get my RP before courses begin. Don't you agree?

Have a great day,

Justin

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Not getting my degree until August but want to teach in Sept.

Go to another board -