TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Just an Observation re TC FT's in China
Smartie - 2010-06-05

Thanks for your input. Perfectly logical and I'd go along with what you have said. The reason I made the observation about the poor writing skills of TC FT's was that some of their posts were so badly written that they stuck out like a sore thumb. So, it was easy to find them. I'd have thought poor writing skills points to poor spoken English skills. Here, I'm not talking about average or slightly below average posts mistake-wise with just a few errors in writing, spelling, grammar, and the inability to communicate thoughts precisely. I'm talking about the poor ones. I think that there will be a cut-off line re badly written posts where there is a high correlation between bad writing and badly spoken English. I doubt those who have posted really poorly written posts can ever be fluent speakers of correct English. As for training centers themselves, unlike some other posters, I'm prepared to concede the odd one will be run well. I'd never say they're all bad, and should be abolished! I hope you will continue to post on here despite some of the vitriol that came your way. The same has happened to me! I guess that's always possible when you post regularly, and what you're saying is not well received by certain hot-headed posters.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Just an Observation re TC FT's in China -- Smartie -- 2010-06-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Just an Observation re TC FT's in China

Go to another board -