TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Web International on mainland
englishgibson - 2010-06-18

Sorry to be making a separate thread on, but I believe it deserves attention as seeking a position on mainland means walking on a quite slippery road. Here's one icy section where you'll deal with someone that IS NOT where you think he is. However, the job advert says he is there.
http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/China/index.pl?read=149990

Be aware of this individual as he's got his contacts on many other Web center adverts around China. Mind you that if a job advert says that it's a DIRECT CONTACT, it may not mean exactly that!

Once, I visited the place and there were so many lovely young local girls at work. At first, I almost felt sorry I was married, but then we had an exchange of words, business cards, emails and even job interviews. What remained attractive to me were the academic products called IELTS and SAT that's an American college entry exam test. However, I asked one of my demo students, an administrator, not to translate to another demo student that was a real demo student. I said there was no need and that we would go over to make sure all students understand the exercise. Darn, the bodacious administrator seemed to turn off at the point when I was the harrrrttttest. So, my strive ended prematurely at the great Web.

Watch out!

Cheers and beers to all hard working fts

Messages In This Thread
Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-18
Re Web International on mainland -- StuckInChina -- 2010-12-27
Re: Web International on mainland -- Pascal Scott -- 2010-08-26
Re: Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-01
Re: Web International on mainland -- samraimi -- 2010-08-29
Re: Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-08-27
Re Web International on mainland -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Web International on mainland

Go to another board -