TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo
englishgibson - 2010-06-19
In response to Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo (Nick Pellatt)

Nick, I'm sure your pure experience with this outlet and your balanced approach to this discussion are going to be well appreciated by readers on. However, you don't seem to see any differences in between "the speculative nonsense" and observations. You say; "Maybe the Contracts have changed there". Then you go on; "It is clear all current one year contracts from December 2009 have bonuses." Are you trying to tell us that you have just accomplished a one year employment contract with this company? Sorry for my observation but it doesn't add up. It's not a full one year from last December yet, is it? Maybe, you know more about this company's contracts than a regular foreign teacher there. Observing again, I've got to say that the ODOR CONTRACT I've received once was THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON MAINLAND...and, i've been around for a while. Even worse than that farce contract was the response of the company's employer. His casually, or shall I say unpro, handled phone call conversation with me was one thing, and then another one was his guts to come posting a pasted and copied content of our email correspondance on here ... more than irrational, or shall I say just plain stupid of him. Not all that's been posted to this topic is on now as some has had to be deleted by this site's owners. You see Odor's stupidity was followed with mine where I posted the whole 9 yards of the official crap the stinky place tried to sign me in. The fact is that the ESL teachers board has justly deleted some fine evidence how beeping this place, that you are trying to sell us, is.

From the other sharks infested fora which Nick has used on here as his "reference", I can see the sad truth of one poster there who's giving us the inside of this part of mainland's employment prospects. The daves fora user's talking about how the local employers abuse fts there and how they meet secretly to discuss their unity and uniformity in their employment offers there. Here below's the link, although I worry the topic there might soon be dumped as many other negative topics there have been deleted by this employers sponsoring site ownership before.
http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=81890

Nick, you wouldn't happen be the Phd foreign guy that the beeping owner of this establishment has been using when selling his farce contracts to foreigners, would you? Or, you wouldn't be one of the buckland, or whatever their name is, recruiters? Darn, I can't remember this shite recruiter's name, even though they seem to be well know around..and in Guangxi. With all due respect to you, I smell a rat as I have been around. I have worked as a teacher, as a Director of Studies and as a school Manager. Sorry, it doesn't sound like you are acting/writing in the foreign teachers' interests and it sure doesn't sound like you are looking out for them, but for the school and the stinky owner that's more than desperate to recruit.

Cheers and beers to our sixth sense when seeking the fine mainland opportunities

Messages In This Thread
China: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- C -- 2008-10-22
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Michael -- 2010-11-23
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-06-17
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-18
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-06-18
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-19
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-06-19
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Angie -- 2009-12-10
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Trevor Furner -- 2009-12-13
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Ex-tc -- 2009-12-14
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- CSUWS -- 2009-12-14
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Ex-TC -- 2009-12-11
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Monitor -- 2009-12-11
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Ex-TC -- 2009-12-11
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Laurence -- 2009-12-10
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- CSUWS -- 2009-12-10
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-11
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2009-12-06
Re: Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Ex-TC Teacher -- 2009-06-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo

Go to another board -