TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo
Nick Pellatt - 2010-06-21
In response to Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo (englishgibson)

OMG! I did type a long reply, and just lost it! Of course, it could be one of my mysterious alter-egos again right?

EG, I have read your posts and enjoyed your 'cheers and beers' signature for a number of years, but you are posting like a conspiracy theorist on this thread, and you are also twisting my posts a heck of a lot!

I havent 'had to disclose an apparent experience' as you put it, and I also havent said contracts have changed either. Actually, I didnt say I left Omeida to pursue professional development either ... ( I said if I didnt return it would be to pursue professional development) Please read my posts again, and anyone else who is reading this thread might also like to read my posts again to ascertain who is telling the truth and who is misquoting who here!

A am actually a nice guy and a friendly Brit, that part you have got right :)

I actually said I left because of my financial issues with my son. To support this further (although why I am bothering I dont know ... this isnt a wind up is it??)

http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/Publishers-of-student-magazine-apologise.6215319.jp

This link shows the reason for me needing to come home, my son (who amazingly shares my surname) has had bad publicity on a magazine he co-owns, an as a result has lost advertising revenue. Further shock/horror is the newpaper is in Eastbourne, which you may notice I listed as being my hometown. Please no further theory about my computer hacking skills to 'plant' a fake story to support my posts!

I have never been to Nanning...and havent recruited for anyone or anything either....The only place we may have met is Hainan, I used to work in Wenchang...but I am 100% sure we havent met.

To further satisfy you curiousity...and to ensure you know that you dont know me...Ill also share my msn space with you...this amazingly shows photos of me that are date stamped as being in Yangshuo on the dates I mention...and I can assure you, whilst I may waste time on here responding to you, I dont waste time photoshopping hundreds of photos as well.

http://nicksweight.spaces.live.com/

If you could really be bothered, you could scroll through the photos and see my photo album of my trinity course at St Giles in Eastbourne.....Oh wait...St Giles in Eastbourne is a BC accredited school isnt it...WOW, and its in my hometown...can you see how this all adds up, (could it be that I may actually want to work in a place like St Giles in the future???) :b and can you also see how your theories fall apart.....Like I said posts ago...I use my real name here and Daves, and everywhere online cos I actually have nothing to hide whatsoever...and am happy to share any of my experiences in the confidence that anyone can actually check me out and see if Im genuine quite easily.

EG, I am sorry that you had a bad experience over a contract with Odar...but I think you are going a bit OTT with your theories on me and my motives...and hopefully all the links I have posted will show you and any reader how genuine I am...

Unfortunately...I think all this banter has sidetracked the purpose of the thread really...but hey, I quite like wasting time on-line anyway :D
I will finish my saying, some people have had bad experiences in China...and may go a bit OTT in attacking schools, employers and other people who posts on forums....by the same token, people who have had good experiences, may also go OTT and write positive reviews with the old rose tinted glasses on.

Ultimately, you have to take a leap of faith to some degree...

EG - no harm done with your wild stories and conclusions about me...but if I do end up back in China and we do eventually meet....the cheers and beers are on you OK!

Messages In This Thread
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- happy hooker! -- 2010-06-20
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-20
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-06-21
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-01
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-01
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-03
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-05
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-06
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Ivan Milatsky Il Terriblo the 3rd -- 2010-09-02
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-02
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- englishgibson -- 2010-06-21
Re: Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- LOL -- 2010-06-21
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo

Go to another board -