TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo
Nick Pellatt - 2010-06-21

Nick, that statement of yours above makes my day!

It makes my day because you have stated very clearly that EG has had a personal but negative
experience with that Odar (to me it sounds like "odour"...hahaha!), so he must
be another one with authentic first-hand information of that garbage place, and unlike
your claim to be the only one with first-hand knowledge, he has got something to say re
Omeida as well.

You're welcome. I was actually trying to be nice.

Now, have a guess who a discerning reader with some background knowledge of China and the crappy training centre
system there is going to believe.... I think you will know the answer!

I agree again. A discerning reader should very easily be able to choose who is writing the believable account. Lets look at the choices shall we? Someone who has worked there, posts under a real name, and has shared photos to support his account with a balanced view that even lists both positive and negatives Vs people who havent worked there, and someone who has merely handled a contract, and in addition, has shown in this thread to twist quotes and statements and have a knack of spotting conspiracies in everything.

It's good for you to be back to the UK, I think. Less hassle and no crap from pretend
Chinese Emperors aka crappy training centre owners who treat their foreign teachers like
slaves and think they can do whatever they want!

And once again...as I have noted several times in this thread, I am an FT previously in the employ of Odar and Omeida and experienced none of the above that you keep asserting is par for the course for every single training centre in China, and frequently occurs at Omeida.....which is a place you have never worked at, and possibly never even seen/visited, or had contact with.

Discerning readers should certainly be able to understand the content and reliability of information in this thread!

With regard to your other post, that copied and pasted quote I took from you which you mention 'has no relevance to Omeida' actually appeared in this thread. I only found it relevant as you did mention accountability, which is something I believe all responsible FT's should have, and merely mentioned this as Omeida do sometimes expect their teachers to be accountable 'shock - horror'. Damn those evil bosses who actually expect teachers to teach, and attend fortnightly meetings as contracted. How dare they!

Regards

NP

Messages In This Thread
Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-06-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Omeida Language College in Yangshuo

Go to another board -