TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: If they prefer whites, so what?
ozzie - 2010-07-01
In response to Re: If they prefer whites, so what? (Li Bai)

CLAP CLAP CLAP very well written my friend. It is about time someone took the pisser out of some half-cocked teachers that think just because they have English as their mother tongue. Hell I lived with someone from England where the English language came from and I couldn't understand a single word he was saying. So just because you speak or surpose to speak English DOESN'T make you an English teacher.

I have Chinese students that can speak English better than my fellow teacher. He was that bad that I had to tell him to shut up, sit down and teach him how to speak the language he was brought up with. So before you stay laying on the crap check yourself out in the mirrow first. Now I am not saying I am perfect because if anyone says that than they are just full of it themselves. All I am saying is think twice about laying out the brown stuff.

Happy teaching from Ozzie

Messages In This Thread
If they prefer whites, so what? -- Bally Hoo -- 2008-12-17
If They Prefer Whites, it's Their Problem. Oh!, Such Misguided Souls. -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2008-12-17
Re: If They Prefer Whites, it's Their Problem. Oh!, Such Misguided Souls. -- Concordia cum veritate -- 2008-12-18
Re: If they prefer whites, so what? -- Li Bai -- 2008-12-17
Re: If they prefer whites, so what? -- ozzie -- 2010-07-01
Re: If they prefer whites, so what? -- woolaozhi -- 2010-06-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: If they prefer whites, so what?

Go to another board -