TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?
MAW - 2010-07-07

Hello,

I discovered this website last year before I went to China to teach... I thought I had it made in the shade when I discovered VIP China! They were not a huge corporation, seemed so friendly, and then were willing to put me - with NO experience/degree/etc. in a tiny town in rural China to teach. Goldwyn, if you really are on this page here - you will remember me. But I will not reveal my identity to those others. I stayed in your apartment for 2 weeks - TWO WEEKS. It was secretive, and totally strange. I liked you all so much - but in the end I was screwed over because your company couldn't help me after the police found me in my town 'working illegally." I don't believe that you were going to pay me - so we would have had our difficulties as it was. BUT, as it turns out, far worse problems came to fruition so quickly. I was essentially deported and lost all my money that I used to get to China. Sorry, you guys were really nice - but that was a terrible experience. Good life lesson, but my plan was an utter FAIL. I say do NOT go to China with VIP China - but if you want more information, please contact me.

Messages In This Thread
Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tony clarey -- 2010-07-22
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tatsuospirit -- 2009-05-14
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- MAW -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Ex-TC -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-12
Goldwyn is here. -- Goldwyn -- 2009-05-13
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Alaskan -- 2009-06-11
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Turino -- 2009-06-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Turino -- 2009-05-13
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- a -- 2009-05-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?

Go to another board -