TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yinchuan Aston
wendy_h80 - 2010-07-17

I just saw this ad for the Yinchuan Aston School and I want to warn everyone about this chain and this school in particular as I once worked there as a teacher.

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/China/index.pl?read=152472

Do not go there to work as the head master Mr. Zhong is a weasel who will not say anything to your face but uses whom ever is the foreign manager to do his dirty work for him. when I was there we were not paid for our overtime and we were weaselled out of our holidays even though in the contract it states that we are to get 14 days holidays plus the standard Chinese holidays paid too!

Most of the staff are nice but there were a few of the usual spies as you will find in any school. Chinese staff workers ``Linda`` and ``Carmel`` are now gone but they have been replaced from what I have been told with other spies.

Our complaints went to the head office in Dalian and were ignored by the people there. You will not get any help from the owners of AES who are the head company for the Aston chain of schools. Do not waste your time here pay is terrible and you are promised bonuses but never get one. You will never hear back from any complaints you send to Dalian as they there in Dalian do not want to loose face with their franchises who are making them money.

So if you want to be a dancing monkey go here to Yinchuan Aston or any of its other schools!

Messages In This Thread
Yinchuan Aston -- wendy_h80 -- 2010-07-17
Re Yinchuan Aston -- Andre -- 2014-04-08
Re: Yinchuan Aston -- Dragonized -- 2010-08-01
Re: Yinchuan Aston -- Mary -- 2010-08-03
Re: Yinchuan Aston ....or any Aston -- lesley -- 2010-07-18
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- Roel Dante -- 2010-07-26
Re: Yinchuan Aston -- Chengdu CT -- 2010-07-28
Re: Yinchuan Aston -- MickyD_USe -- 2010-08-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yinchuan Aston

Go to another board -