TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: New Visa restrictions in China
Bill - 2010-07-19
In response to Re: New Visa restrictions in China (Diana)

Thank you for your reply and to the others who have taken the time to reply as well. In your particular case, you did not state exactly when was the last time you renewed your visa and I am told that this enforcement has been recently enacted(this month). If I had been a teacher visiitng this website and responding to this question, I would have repied as most of you have. I tend to think that these restrctions relating to time served and age are discretionary throughout the country. However when I hear of four different cases in the past month, from two different provinces, it gives me some pause. I have witnessed numerous visa restriction modifications already, since my arrival here in the early part of 2006. I used to be able to renwew for a year and those days have come and gone; now must revisit every six months to get renewal. If this five year restriction is to be suddenly enforced, my first thought would be to ask why are they focusing on people like us, who have served so faithfully and dilegently? There really are so few of us here in the country, I would think. I would like to get this information straight from the horse's mouth. However, never been quite sure who the horse is.

Messages In This Thread
New Visa restrictions in China -- Bill -- 2010-07-17
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- Diana -- 2010-07-19
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-20
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- Bill -- 2010-07-19
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- Diana -- 2010-07-22
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-21
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- Bill -- 2010-07-21
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- cunning inguist -- 2010-07-18
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-19
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-18
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- Barry -- 2010-07-22
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-22
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- Barry -- 2010-07-22
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- Bill -- 2010-07-23
Re: New Visa restrictions in China -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: New Visa restrictions in China

Go to another board -