TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?
tony clarey - 2010-07-22

I have recently been in touch with Goldwyn about a prospective post and so far things have been cool.
Have posted on a couple of websites asking teachers who have been placed by Goldwyn their opinions of the experience but have been disappointed so far to have only come accross bad-mouthing,unsubstantiated pieces which will be of no use to anyone serious about taking a job.
If anyone out there has anything SERIOUS to tell me,I would like to hear from them (good AND bad).
I believe that ALL experiences are good experiences and if you go into something with your eyes closed-then tough titty.

Messages In This Thread
Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tony clarey -- 2010-07-22
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- tatsuospirit -- 2009-05-14
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- MAW -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Ex-TC -- 2010-07-07
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Inundated -- 2009-05-12
Goldwyn is here. -- Goldwyn -- 2009-05-13
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Alaskan -- 2009-06-11
Re: Goldwyn is here. -- Turino -- 2009-06-11
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Turino -- 2009-05-13
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- Metro Mayer -- 2009-05-12
Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China? -- a -- 2009-05-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Am I the only one having a bad experience with VIP China?

Go to another board -