TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English
smiler - 2010-08-03

One must strive very hard to try and understand the thinking of those with lesser brain cells, Intelligence and inability of building better and trusting business relationships with others
I am talking about Hampson and also other rubbish like them!!
once again, we need to look back on the history of a people who were never allowed to think for themselves, or become educated.
IT IS PITIFUL TO SEE GENERATIONS WHO LOST OUT, because of a minority of complete arse holes who were themselves uneducated!!
a case of the blind leading the blind, thankfully that is all changing ! PAINFULLY SLOWLY!
only certain people were allowed to do well at the pain and suffering of the poorer, a fine example of this is seen in recent times.
OH YES! there are those who are very sensitive and afraid of the truth, but they are not real men and women,they have no Moral conscience !!
THE GREEDY ,RUTHLESS, AND SELFISH.
These sort of scum are not even fit meat for your crocodiles to eat!

Lord, I could write so much more here !!!!

Hi, smiler, this is very good reply to the American Teacher poster.

Let me add that instead of dog and cat meat they should perhaps try a crocodile next time...LOL

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English -- smiler -- 2010-08-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone heard of Hampson English

Go to another board -