TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Corporate Identity at Hampson English
smiler - 2010-08-03
In response to Corporate Identity at Hampson English (Crappy Hampson)

You forgot to state what colour stickers, not that it really matters, they change things so often !

wearing a black sticker warns others to keep well away, it means this person is completly brain dead! KNOWS NOTHING !
A white sticker means, this person has just started working for Hampson, it also means they failed at University, and of course they are best suited working for crappy Hampson.
someone wearing a blue sticker means they have had the highest training and come from Beijing. THEY KNOW just enough English to
say simple sentences, like. how much money to you have, how big is it.. can I see it later. please sign this toilet paper contract.

Yes, the bosses do wear three stickers, but this is sometimes four or even five. for four stickers it means, I have a B,A degree, in illiterate English, B.A also means Brainless. Arsehole.
five stickers means , I have a P.H.D, I am a little more stupid than the person below me! P.H.D means. Professional.Head.Dummy.
The bosses like to have bright colours usually yellow,red and orange, THEY LOVE TO BE NOTICED. Look at me, I'm a caveman in a suite. I should be transported via time machine,back to the stone age
To obtain a B.A or P.H.D . one has first to meet the right person, take out for a meal. if it is a woman, then be expected to be invited back to her place for some tender loving, you know what. then it's just a matter of handing over some money, and your quids in !!

it is custom for them to change colours, rules and almost anything else, when it pleases them, without notice to others !!!!

Messages In This Thread
Corporate Identity at Hampson English -- Crappy Hampson -- 2010-08-02
more on hampson English -- smiler -- 2010-08-05
History of Hampson English Dynasty -- Imperial Historian -- 2010-08-03
Re: Corporate Identity at Hampson English -- American Teacher -- 2010-08-03
Re: Corporate Identity at Hampson English -- smiler -- 2010-08-03
Re: Corporate Identity at Hampson English -- Crappy Hampson -- 2010-08-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Corporate Identity at Hampson English

Go to another board -