TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department
DoDo - 2010-08-10

I am sure Mary Yuq is trying to improve her image. Perhaps, that is why you got a better treatment (I can see that your post is very recent). That does not change the facts from the past about Worldy / Worlda. Mary Yuq (sometimes Mary Yu) and Worlda (most recent name) have received so many bad reviews from teachers, and rightly so, that I am sure they had to keep at least someone happy to counter all the bad publicity they have received in the past. On this forum you hear only a fraction of opinions. I know other teachers who worked for her, and were extremely unhappy with the treatment they received from her, but they just chose to stay quiet, and went their own way. Mary Yuq is not an honest person . You can show your contract with her (Worlda) to a Chinese lawyer, and he/she will immediately point out many parts that are actually against Chinese law, when it comes to hiring foreign teachers (eg. not paying for government holidays, like Chinese New Year three weeks vacations). By the way, Chinese and English versions of the contract used to be very different. She will, from time to time, shower you with compliments to fool you, but it is only a game from her side. With time you may also, like many others who raised questions, fall out of her sympathy, and then, when she tries to scare or bully you, you will know her true face.
That, I sincerely do not wish for you to happen.
Wishing you all the best in China!

Messages In This Thread
Guangzhou Worldy Education Department -- David Stone -- 2008-04-15
Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department -- Beware -- 2008-10-16
Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department -- Steve -- 2008-07-23
Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department -- Brian -- 2010-08-10
Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department -- DoDo -- 2010-08-10
Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department -- Ronnie.de -- 2012-07-21
Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department -- Brian -- 2012-08-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worldy Education Department

Go to another board -