TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Get real!
tianjinrobbie - 2010-08-13
In response to Re: Get real! (Chengdu FT)

I must have made a mistake. tianjinrobbie is right. Hampson is a great place to work. They treat their staff well and they even pay better than any other training center in the business.
Don't worry they will pay you in full on time and their will never be a problem. In fact Hampson is such a great place to work, you won't even hear of anyone being unhappy.

Listen to tianjinrobbie! He alone knows the truth. Don't listen to any of the people that posted on this thread. They are all misinformed or liars.

Also don't listen to the guys over at the Beijinger
http://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2010/03/16/Hampson-English-wont-give-me-MY-money-back-0

And forget about the guys over at Dave's ESL Cafe
http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=74104&highlight=hampson

Please don't follow those links! All those people talking about Hampson in such a negative way cannot be correct.

Remember tianjinrobbie knows the "truth"

Now you're just bringing yourself down to Smiler's level, or perhaps you are one and the same person, I don't know. One thing I do know hoeverThe fact of the matter is that the majority of posts in this thread are by one person, who has posted generally 2nd hand information that he himself has not actually experienced but cherry picked from elsewhere and further has posted many comments that are nothing to do with anything Hampson have done wrong, rather immature piss taking and abusive statements designed to antagonise. For example....

Dear Hampson.
it has come to my notice that you have been inviting certain teachers to erotic, exotic dog meat restuarants,for certain favours I shall not talk about here. in all due respects, I find this very distasteful.
during the time that I was unfortunate enough to work for you, all I was given was noodles and flied lice.

Need I say anymore!!! As I have already said, it is one thing to post up useful and detailed information regarding a company you have worked for and your experiences there for the good of others be they positive comments or negative comments, its another to do things in the manner they have been done here. All Smiler needed to do was make one detailed post regarding his negative experience for the benefit of others. Instead he has chosen to go on a smear campaign stating anything and everything that he can find or think up, post after post after post. This serves no purpose whatsoever bar making him feel better about himself and is clearly nothing than a hatchet job, if it's not, then more the fool him for dealing with things in the same way some uneducated council estate chav from the UK would.

Carry on putting me down and making all the fun you want, Smiler's pissed on his own cornflakes already with some of the stupid comments he has made already. I trust most people will go and find out for themselves, not simply rely on what someone else has had to say, especially some of the things that have been thrown around in here.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-13
Calling TianjianTwat -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-26
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-30
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- dylan -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- Marco -- 2010-08-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Get real!

Go to another board -