TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Get real!
smiler - 2010-08-18
In response to Re: Get real! (Chengdu FT)

Chengdu FT
no disrespects to you, I like your posts, also those of others here.
but please don't bring yourself down to my level.
I am talking a load of crap. so is everyone else here who have had bad dealings with Hampson or for that fact, any other schools.
lets just all agree with this idiot and let others find out for themselves.
the incident of the female English teacher being attacked by a manager in a certain hampson school never happened, she must have been drunk or out of her mind on drugs. but I know it did happen and so do others, but Mr bollock brains will never except the truth even if it was stuffed right in his face.
look. if I am wrong then I will come clean, even it it means biting my lip.
world war 2 never happened, the two Atomic bombs, little boy and fat man were just pure fiction. the Japanese never committed war crimes, and Hitler was a transvestite who loved being jerked of by Eva Braun in jail, while he was writing his book Mein Kampf, my struggle,
I can't help wondering if this guy is a member of the communist party trying to undermine all that is right and true. the next thing we might hear from him is Mao Zedong smoked pot while he was planning his last revolution . I must add some more humour here to help subdue my frustration with this person who could well have been a traitor of state secrets and fled to China. the Chinese have developed a new weapon to destroy nuclear powered aircraft carriers. one has been operating in the south China seas very recently.

smiler says.
I would not have the balls to come on here just to cause trouble. but lies piss me off and I am not afraid to speak my mind.
my experienced of Hampson has brought me here, and I have certainly not cherry picked from elsewhere.

tianjinrobbie says!!
Now you're just bringing yourself down to Smiler's level, or perhaps you are one and the same person, I don't know. One thing I do know hoeverThe fact of the matter is that the majority of posts in this thread are by one person, who has posted generally 2nd hand information that he himself has not actually experienced but cherry picked from elsewhere and further has posted many comments that are nothing to do with anything Hampson have done wrong, rather immature piss taking and abusive statements designed to antagonise. For example....

tianjinrobbie says
the majority of posts in this thread are by one person.

smiler says.
I don't agree with this. but having said that. there are about 25 posts of mine, and yours are growing.

tianjinrobbie says.
posted many comments that are nothing to do with anything Hampson have done wrong.

smiler says
I also don't agree with this. read the posts, Oh sorry I forgot everyone including me have got it all wrong.

tianjinrobbie says
rather immature piss taking and abusive statements designed to antagonise. For example....

smiler says
I don't come here to antagonise, only to EXPOSE NONE TRUTH .
look at your own abusive statements and comments first. then if mine are better than yours, don't be jealous !!
if your not happy with my piss taking then piss off. one must be able to take, if one wishes to dish out !

smiler
Chengdu FT, your not bringing youself down to my level by voicing your own opinions, but Mr pisshead wants it to look that way, but if you feel differently then I shall not be offended one little bit.
a spade is a spade and thats me, and judging by your posts and some of the others, I think it is safe to say your not some idiot like tianjinrobbie.

and just for our friend tianjinrobbie to know, I taught welding, mig,tig,manual metal arc. and gas. also English. my students in my opinion would never have given him a second glance.
good manners maketh a good man, perhaps I could add to that. Bad manners and ignorance maketh the pig.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-13
Calling TianjianTwat -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-26
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-30
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- dylan -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- Marco -- 2010-08-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Get real!

Go to another board -