TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The croc is back in good old shape
alain-87 - 2010-08-26

My permanent place of residence is Nairobi, Kenya. I just had been out to the remoter parts of Kenya that are more difficult to access due to infrastructural problems like ways and roads where cars normally can't go.

My permanent place of residence is Hangzhou, China. I just had been out to the remoter parts of China that are more difficult to access due to infrastructural problems like ways and roads where cars normally can't go.

And believe me - I will stay here, I really love the country and the people including all the minor problems that may exist here and then. In comparison to China, it is incredibly relaxed, free, and honest.

And believe ME-I will stay here, I really love the country and the people including all the minor problems that may exist here and then. In comparison to Africa, it is incredibly safe, prosperous and less disease ridden.

I'm sure you agree and see what I am getting at.

Regards
A

Messages In This Thread
Re: The croc is back in good old shape -- alain-87 -- 2010-08-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The croc is back in good old shape

Go to another board -