TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Calling TianjianTwat
smiler - 2010-08-30
In response to Calling TianjianTwat (Chengdu FT)

maybe you should not have called him a TWAT, that is an insult to women LOL.
grovelling weasel would probably be more fitting, people who can easily be won over by unscupulous corrupt greedy fools. he falls into that Category
you may not have worked at hampson, but I did. and your right, he has no credibility . if people took the time to look around on the internet, they would see plenty of interesting posts, the likes of the clown you called a TWAT shine through clearly.
FACT, there are a number of hampson training schools that have made themselves a bad name for reasons many of us already know.
FACT, we cannot tar all Chinese with the same brush, after all, not all Chinese behave like hampson and other bad training schools,just wanted to make this point clear for TWAT after reading one of his earlier posts.
FACT, the incident involving the manager of a certain Hampson school hitting an English teacher is 100% true, but like many things in China. the truth is often hidden to save face.
FACT, hampson have been known to use a number of excuses to get rid of teachers,because they simply don't have the balls to tell someone to their face when they have served their perpose. sorry, your student is sick, when in fact your student has been passed on to another teacher and is being taugh while you are not there !
not to mention the lies they use to make you look like a bad teacher.
I see hampson has recently lost another two teachers, I wonder why ?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-12
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- smiler -- 2010-08-18
Re: Get real! -- tianjinrobbie -- 2010-08-13
Calling TianjianTwat -- Chengdu FT -- 2010-08-26
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-30
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- dylan -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- smiler -- 2010-08-31
Re: Calling TianjianTwat -- Marco -- 2010-08-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Calling TianjianTwat