TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni
englishgibson - 2010-09-02

I know one more that has had dealings with him, and then I am yet another one as well. Any FAO surely has his/her rights to choose from applicants, but why would s/he ask for so much documentation up front and before s/he selects the, to him/,suitable ones? Isn't that a valid question? Don't such practices, as the ones of Mr Charming Zhang, raise suspicions? On the validity of that job position, however, I do have a little bit of faith in the FAO and that because I have heard from some others there are/were a couple of oldies working there. And, I believe I have read once a post of one female that has worked there prior to moving to Haikou, Hainan out of where she wrote a pretty negative post, not about Maoming but Haikou and its school she worked for there.

One more thing that has raised my concerns is that Mr. Charming Zhang has chosen to share our email correspondance with him. I really hope that he isn't sharing more than just our email correspondance, or attachments to them.

Cheers and beers to the internet that not only opens up the channels for abuse but also for sharing our experiences

Messages In This Thread
China: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-01
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Contributor -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milaat -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivanhoe -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Justin -- 2010-09-16
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- IM -- 2010-09-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni

Go to another board -