TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao
Phamm10 - 2010-09-03
In response to Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao (7thDay)

Hi, Currently I am employed at EWHA Korean School Qingdao. I have lived and worked in China for nearly 4 years. I have taught in several language schools, I have been a DOS, I have taught many other subjects not just English, through out China and other Asian countries I also have a Chinese partner.
Initially I was a senior school subject teacher in Australia for 15 years.
Living and teaching in China is an ultimate challenge everyday something new and interesting happens this is even before you get to work.
Working in China is also a great challenge dealing with language and culture differences on a daily basis. However I would not be anywhere else in the world.
Its a great life; EWHA is situated in one of the best cities in China.
Sure, the school has problems, just like most schools. At EWHA we are dealing with three different cultures Korean, Chinese and Western, this present s many issues that have to be constantly resolved.
Fortunately at this school there is a very dedicated extremely hard working American that spends many many hours solving these problems trying to create a efficient effective teaching environment.
The ultimate goal is to have the best outcomes for all our students so they came fulfill their life ambitions and dreams. Hopefully, this will allow them to become successful positive members of the world community. Some may even use their talents to make the world an even better place. I hope for my children this will be the case.

Messages In This Thread
EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- max -- 2010-08-31
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- 7thDay -- 2010-09-02
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- Phamm10 -- 2010-09-03
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- max -- 2010-09-03
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- American Teacher -- 2010-09-03
Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EWHA Korean School Qingdao

Go to another board -