TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?
englishgibson - 2010-09-07

100% Nick Pellat, I also am 100% Gibson as all my IDs say. Cutting throats on? You're charging me and the pseudo user names on, aren't you? Look what crap you've followed up with below!

Here you quoted me;
Nick, writing a book often means that the writer has to "commercialize" its content, but posting on forums like this one means the teacher can freely say what he wants to say.
Here you replied;
Adding a bit of verve to a book is less harmful than writing a venomous forum post which may be based on no experience of the issue in question, or just written in bitterness.
So, is my quote as venomous and bitter as your reply? I am quite sure the "issue in question" in your reply is your Yangshuo's Omeida from another topic on forums, isn't it? Haven't we agreed to disagree there?

In my opinion, foreign teachers contributions to forums, if they are with real or pseudo user names, are much more valuable than any recruiter's deluding p*ss on. And, please, don't take this as a "venomous" or "bitter" contribution. Here is only my point of view with experiences.

Cheers and beers :)

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?

Go to another board -