TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?
englishgibson - 2010-09-08

Nick, it's not the moderator, but the tip of your tongue that "edits" your immediate feelings. On the contrary to you, I can quickly spot a recruiter on forums. Since, as you say, you have been reading a lot on forums, you should have noticed that it was neither my first year on mainland China, nor first bad experience with a local employer. Then, if one on forums doesn't count our correspondance with local employers experiences, job interview experiences or the knowledge of local employers' employment agreements as valid, he or she is questionable. While I agree that there are all sorts of quesitonable users on our forums, I disagree with such an approach to discredit the teachers that have some real experiences to share on. By the way, I accept your appology, although I do not accept your approach to forums either this or daves one. On the forums, you clearly are a user to watch out for, if the reader or participant is a real teacher.
Cheers and beers to fitness that I sure could discuss with you so much...wouldn't have to copy anything from anywhere :)

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?

Go to another board -