TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?
Nick Pellatt - 2010-09-08

if one on forums doesn't count our correspondance with local employers experiences, job interview experiences or the knowledge of local employers' employment agreements as valid, he or she is questionable.

Ill agree with you here ... as long as the person in question has first hand experience, and recounts it in a sensible manner. Im excluding name calling and blanket statements like 'Wall Street is crap, dont go there!' Those kind of comments dont really help anyone. Of course, everyones experience is different, because after all, it is their experience. If you and I both worked at the same place at the same time, our experiences would surely be different, just as we are. If you posted a good review of an employer, and I just followed you and said 'Its crap' that wouldnt be much help, and its that kind of comment or post that I dont think is valid.

although I do not accept your approach to forums either this or daves one. On the forums, you clearly are a user to watch out for, if the reader or participant is a real teacher.

Sorry to hear that. I will continue is the same vein, as Im sure you will. Not quite sure why I am a user to watch out for, but there you go.

Cheers and beers to fitness that I sure could discuss with you so much.

I wouldnt be such a good role model for fitness these days Im afraid. I have had too many cheers and beers in the last few years!

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?

Go to another board -