TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?
englishgibson - 2010-09-09

Nick, your certainty on boards is "surely" admirable but probably unhelpful. Just read your own post/quote below

If you and I both worked at the same place at the same time, our experiences would surely be different, just as we are. If you posted a good review of an employer, and I just followed you and said 'Its crap' that wouldnt be much help, and its that kind of comment or post that I dont think is valid.
So, what makes you so sure our experiences would be different? You probably have chosen a wrong word, haven't you? Ok, I'd give you a benefit of doubt since mods post here and it's hard to take our words, we write, back. But then you go on about some "CRAP" that's SURELY not helpful for foreign teachers here. Now, what I think is that people like you are some of the reasons we've got the "CUT THROAT BUSINESS" around.
Cheers and beers :)
Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?

Go to another board -