TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Paradise Lost!
Derek - 2010-09-11

I have never posted on a board like this about anything until now, but I need advice desperately in a matter of the heart. Ok, here goes - It all started when I was introduced to a middle-aged divorced Chinese lady who was raising a little boy. We had been introduced by a fellow Chinese colleague of mine as I had asked him to find a suitable girl friend for me, the relationship hopefully strengthening and resulting in marriage if things went well, as I need a wife. The lady I met was an accountant, and we had been seeing each other once a week for three weeks downtown when I decided to invite her to my university apartment for a home-cooked Western meal. We drank a bottle of red wine with our meal, and I could sense she was tipsy after the meal was over. As it was getting late, and the weather had changed for the worse, heavy rain, I suggested she stay over. I had already known that her little boy had gone to his grannies that weekend, so there would be no trouble re her having to return home that night. We ended up in the sack, where she proved to be a little clumsy. Nonetheless, I was fully satisfied, and crave more of the same. In the morning, she was strangely subdued. Could it have been the case that she was feeling guilty about having surrendered her honor to a foreigner on the fourth date?
I've been e-mailing her regularly since that night of passion trying to arrange another date; hopefully it would culminate in more bedroom sports, but she has been making excuses to avoid meeting me. She claims she's busy at work and is too tired afterwards to go out.
But I'm missing her a lot, I can't stop thinking about her, and our time in bed together. As I don't know where she lives or works, I can't meet her face to face. I think she has confided in her best friend, also a divorcee. I suspect that person doesn't like foreigners at all and has put her off seeing me ever again. I'm having sleepless nights thinking about a way to continue the relationship, but I hestitate to mention anything about it to my Chinese colleague who had initally introduced us! Any advice would be welcome!

Messages In This Thread
Paradise Lost! -- Derek -- 2010-09-11
Re: Paradise Lost! -- Migrant Worker -- 2010-09-12
Re: Paradise Lost! -- IM -- 2010-09-12
Re: Paradise Lost! -- Nathan -- 2010-09-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Paradise Lost!

Go to another board -