TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure
Oldtimer - 2010-09-12
In response to Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure (englishgibson)

CL, I honestly think that Nick and you have quite a bit in common with all due resepct to both of you. It seems both of you reason in rather similar ways and I don't believe it is because you two may come from the same country. Then, it's hard to overlook how both of you polarize on forums topics. In case you haven't noticed, Nick is far from being honest and his reasoning more often does not make any sense.

It is said that 'birds of a feather flock together'. What about you? Who are you polarizing with? That is readily determinable. And that's why I for one take what you say with a grain of salt.
As for what Cl says, I needn't distrust his words as I know he doesn't tell lies on the forums, though I don't slways agree with the content of his posts.
You come across as an obtuse and sarcastic kinda guy. I don't know what to make of you, but sometimes we think along the same lines on major issues.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-12
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-13
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-15
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-16
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-17
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-18
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- The Assessor -- 2010-09-18
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-19
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- IM -- 2010-09-19
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- Sanguine -- 2010-09-20
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- Oldtimer -- 2010-09-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure

Go to another board -