TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure
Nick Pellatt - 2010-09-13
In response to Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure (englishgibson)

LOL, I feel another conspiracy theory coming EG. Cunning Linguist and I are not the same person before you suggest we are.

And Ill reply again here ... I am not magically changing my posts here after you have read them as you have suggested on another thread.

Also, I notice you are following me around Daves now, using a different name. I have seen three at least posts you have made there quoting me or accusing me. I feel like I have a cyber stalker :)

Sleazy? Does that mean nice and reasonable?

I really dont understand your fascination with me, or some of your theories. I am not a recruiter, I am not CL, I am not Bin Laden, and I am not some heinous comic book villain trying to take over the world by bringing ESL to its knees. You keep popping up saying I am lying about something, hiding something, and its now getting to the point where other posters both here and on Daves are saying 'eh?' to you.

I dont have a clue why you should be so concerned, but if its keeping you up at night and worrying you, please address 'my lies' here directly, and I will happily answer you to avoid further confusion.

Regards

NP

Messages In This Thread
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-12
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-13
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-15
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-16
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-17
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- Nick Pellatt -- 2010-09-18
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- The Assessor -- 2010-09-18
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-19
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- IM -- 2010-09-19
Re: Education a Cut Throat Business for Sure -- Sanguine -- 2010-09-20
Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure -- Oldtimer -- 2010-09-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Education a Cuit Throat Business for Sure

Go to another board -