TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni
Justin - 2010-09-16

I had the same exact experience with him a few months ago. I didn't understand. I'm a American ESL teacher with University experience. He asked for my documents and I sent them. He then talked to me over the phone for a little while and said he wanted to hire me. I asked to speak with some of the previous teachers hes had and he gave me two references, neither of them were valid emails. I never heard from him since. I even SKYPEd him asking why I wasn't chosen and that I understood its a competitive market (LOL). He never responded. Hes a strange fellow indeed.

Messages In This Thread
China: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-01
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Contributor -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milaat -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivanhoe -- 2010-09-03
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Ivan Milatsky -- 2010-09-02
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- Justin -- 2010-09-16
Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni -- IM -- 2010-09-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mr Charming Zhang and Maoming Petrochemical Uni

Go to another board -