TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL teaching - what do you recommend for beginning teachers?
englishgibson - 2010-09-19

I think it depends on your character what you should look for. Some countries/jobs may put you into a great culture shock or demand your high level of independance there and some places may offer you an introduction, training or a sort of pro development and even opportunities for advancement. Some countries are more and some less civilized for the ones from developed world. But I bet you know all that. What I am saying is that you should consider these aspects prior to your job search. If I were you, I'd probably seek a place where they offer at least some accademic support to teachers and where they evaluate more comprehensively. That all comes with a comprehensive contractual agreement in between you and the company/school as well. All the best and
Cheers and beers

Messages In This Thread
ESL teaching - what do you recommend for beginning teachers? -- Liz -- 2010-09-19
Re: ESL teaching - what do you recommend for beginning teachers? -- Dragonized -- 2010-09-22
Re: ESL teaching - what do you recommend for beginning teachers? -- Sanguine -- 2010-09-20
Re: ESL teaching - what do you recommend for beginning teachers? -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: ESL teaching - what do you recommend for beginning teachers?

Go to another board -