TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?
Dragonized - 2010-09-20

I know i'm a bit late to the party. But I can still tell you John that one of the main reasons that the education scene in China is so messed up is because of the system and its repeated failures at regulating human activity. The administrators are so busy thinking about regulating regulations that they don't take into account the constant, changing temperament of the human soul. In China any field of work cannot see past the modern cultural limitation of the "law of the jungle" mentality which plagues so many Chinese. Foreigners get trapped in this mindset as well and what you end up having is a smargsboard of a totally messy, disorganized workplace where everyone or almost everyone is in the process of carrying out their own agenda while pretending they care about other peoples' needs. Since this encompasses all aspects of life there including outside of work you really need to think about whether working there is in your best interests.

If you have already decided to go there then please take care.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Why IS education such a cut throat business in Asia?

Go to another board -