TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Crooks on boards?
englishgibson - 2010-09-23

CUNNING LINGUIST HAS GOT A PERFECT USER NAME FOR HIMSELF. HE IS CAREFULLY SLEAZY ON THE BOARD.

I'll offer an explanation and it's quite simple. First it's 'transference' - nobody has questioned his experience as far as I can see, (although most of his employment and projects seem to have been problematic from what he's written), just the sarcastic and often bizarre manner in which he writes. So he now asks why people attack when that's what he's been doing consistently with certain posters, 'redcat' and 'Nick Pellat' for example. Secondly, it's attention-seeking behaviour or a form of baiting to see who bites at a contentious topic, and hopefully to garner support from like-minded individuals.
He's willingly OFFERED a perfectly cunning explanation. Redcat suggests not to run from dishonest and unpro local employers, while offering his email to further discuss the topic. After contacting him and further asking some key questions, he resorts to delusive answers and then rudeness. Nick Pellat suggests that the employer, which sent a filthy offer to me, which poorly interviewed me, and which followed up in some highly questionable manner on the board disclosing my emails with him, is a great employer. Nick claims he has worked for that employer for a few months and that is all he has shown as his experience on mainland. Nick would argue that his, now former, filthy employer's contract has just changed, but Nick interestingly isn't there anymore. Nick claims the employer's courses came with New Interchange books, but that's not what I was told by the employer in case. Why Nick would so vehemently counter posters with negative views of the employer and a poster that's got so much experience on mainland is amazingly not a question to CUNNING LINGUIST. What a GREAT EXAMPLE of a couple posters that CUNNING LINGUIST has "OFFERED".

Cheers and beers to crooks on boards that are so easy to spot :LOL

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crooks on boards? -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-23
Re: Crooks on boards? -- Coppercat -- 2010-09-23
Re: Crooks on boards? -- cunning lnguist -- 2010-09-23
Re: Crooks on boards? -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-24
Re: Crooks on boards? -- worldly-wise -- 2010-09-24
Re: Crooks on boards? -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Crooks on boards?

Go to another board -