TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teachers Board Meeting
englishgibson - 2010-09-26
In response to Re: Teachers Board Meeting (Riverina)

Riverina, it's nice to see you back on, even though you aren't addressing the issues. You're most likely making all the teachers feel better as it's not so quiet in this meeting and as there is some evidence you may have been a teacher before. Also, you may be keeping others from any confrontation on, which provides us all with some time to think.

Now,

Obviously, msny motivated FT's will avoid that kind of employer, leaving only the bottom of the barrel or those who are unqualified age-wise or certificate-wise to apply for teaching jobs there.
Imagine what the teachers feel like after this comment. We "obviously" are all "bottom of the barrel", aren't we?

and they're the ones who will get those jobs, and then most of them will make sure they do the minimum there.Not all teachers need to be motivated.
It seems you want to pass on the issues to the new generation of foreign teachers coming in after your employment contract expires. Not that it is selfish but some others in the school depend on you a bit. Does it take a motivation to provide any views on the issues creating us difficulties?

Hell, teaching is just like other jobs, teachers vary from incompetent to competent, lazy to diligent.
So, what does it make us here?

Maybe the lack of response to your nightmare scenario means few readers give a damn about it!
Or, few readers are/have been teachers.

Personally, I'm only in this game for a job with lots of free time for me, and a more than fair salary for what little I do.
I see now why you think MANY teachers on mainland are lazy. You have generalized in such a way about foreign teachers on mainland in your first post on, haven't you?

After your contribution here, what would the meeting look like?

Cheers and beers to the Teachers Board Meeting

Messages In This Thread
Teachers Board Meeting -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-24
Re: Teachers Board Meeting -- Riverina -- 2010-09-24
Re: Teachers Board Meeting -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-25
Re: Teachers Board Meeting -- Riverina -- 2010-09-26
Re: Teachers Board Meeting -- englishgibson -- 2010-09-26
Re: Teachers Board Meeting -- Sanguine -- 2010-09-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Teachers Board Meeting

Go to another board -