TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EWHA School Qingdao
Kim In Kyu - 2010-10-02

Aside from the many foreigners illegally working at EWHA on an L visa such as Liza from the Philippines who has been illegally working on a tourist visa for (3) years, Noah [edited] from the USA on an L visa, Jessemyn [edited] from the USA on an L visa, Ms. Kim from South Korea on an L visa, Ms. Park on an L visa, and several others on the 2nd floor in the Korean department working on L visas, not paying taxes, and violating China labor law as a result of the school owner refusing to get them visas and those ESL teachers needing a job without other options after being lured into Ewha and then the school's Korean administrator leaving them with inadequate housing in violation of SAFEA rules and regulations, its not a bad place as long as you can do the jail time and pay the fines.

If anyone from the Qingdao Foreign Affairs Department is reading this, please know that Ewha is an illegal school that is highly sympathetic to DPRK refugees, it is used as a front for illegal religious activities, and that they also run many other businesses from the same address out of various offices is blatant violation of China law.

They do have licenses to hire foreigners but they violate visa laws anyway.
They are a valid licensed school, but the Korean management fails to teach the students anything other than disrespect for foreigners.

The foreign affairs police will be called and faxed and emailed until such time as they get another visit from the police and this time they will be told which rooms and which classes to look in and which doors to block so that no one can beat feet for the gate and avoid the pinch. I think the fine is at least 10,000 RMB per illegal foreigner and the foreigners will also be fined and maybe deported.

If anyone reading this can speak Chinese very well please call the Qingdao Police or the foreigners entry and exit bureau and report this crap because i will do my best to report all of it anyway that I can. Meanwhile it is here for the world to see and if anyone doubts this, please call the school and ask any teacher working there if they have a valid Z visa.

Messages In This Thread
Re: EWHA School Qingdao -- Kim In Kyu -- 2010-10-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EWHA School Qingdao

Go to another board -