TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?
Dragonized - 2010-10-16
In response to Re: Spying on Students? (Dave)

Dave, thank you for posting on here. You are being very informative and I for one appreciate the information you have provided. You need to realize that on this discussion board there are a LOT OF people with agendas and interests which aren't always in the name of truth and justice. For some people apparently it would be much easier in their lives if the bad news were kept to a minimum or just not talked about. For these people you can just brush off as not trustworthy.

You may see on this board that many people don't necessarily appreciate everyone who has a different experience and is willing to share the experience. Instead they let their politically biased minds dictate their opinions and want to discredit anyone who comes across as not being "perfectly content" with what the situation is in their minds.

China recently enacted a law which actively encouraged family members to report one another with the temptation of lowering the prison term. I for one know that control is a big part of the culture in modern China. Hell I have seen people who are ethnically Chinese (naturalized into other citizenships) as well as Chinese living outside China who have been living there for dozens of years yet still decide that control is what defines them as people. This is definitely a Communist culture thing in my opinion.

Unfortunately, some Western people have gotten used to this while they're living in China and they completely overlook whether it's ethical or not. Associating something like this with "culture" and "China" really shows you that in fact we overlook the Chinese people who hate this (there are A LOT of them) and whether people are even being informed properly.

If you feel that this is worth looking into you should try and contact foreign media outlets. Considering this school isn't government owned it means private businesses (capitalists) also have no problems of practicing gestapo acts which really is bad.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Spying on Students? -- Riverina -- 2010-10-15
Re: Spying on Students? -- Dave -- 2010-10-16
Re: Spying on Students? -- Dragonized -- 2010-10-16
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?

Go to another board -