TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?
Dragonized - 2010-10-20
In response to Re: Spying on Students? (Sanguine)

It's my turn to ask you now good sir: Do you have proof that these are the same people?

I'm not that good with computers but I know that there's a way to track the ip address of people who are posting. If you have this kind of software(now I don't know how ethical this really is but I know that hackers and people who work in areas of High Security use it) you would be able to see where the posters are coming from. Making baseless accusations of others having a bipolar or a tripolar complex doesn't make us gain any more faith in your ability to make the right call on things.

What you're doing is setting yourself up so that we will see you as someone who should obviously be treated as an individual since your opinions are different. Also you are inferring that the people who agree with you on this board are obviously different individuals.

You could have been someone who posted on here a long time ago when you didn't see something that you liked. But since it blew up in your face you decided to lick your wounds and come back strong to discredit us in the worst way possible. I don't see you as this but people could.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Spying on Students? -- Alice -- 2010-10-19
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-19
Re: Spying on Students? -- Dragonized -- 2010-10-20
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?

Go to another board -