TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful
English teacher - 2010-10-20
In response to Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful (Chelski)

Hi I have been teaching at EF OE or whatever the school is suppose to be called. And I have to say that it was certainly the worst experience of my life this far. The comments made by Chelski was obviously made by someone trying to recruit new teachers for the school by giving them false informtion! The school underpays the staff and expects you to work double the time than at any other school in the country! The management of this school is also not even worth mentioning as they obviously do not know whats happening around them, there is always issues with money when you finish your contract and no support what so ever for new teachers. I literally arrived in the country the one day and was given a full schedule two days after without any proper training!

The city itself was a great experience but I do not recommend this school for anyone that wants to come to China to teach English.

Messages In This Thread
EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Alda Agustine -- 2008-09-30
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Chelski -- 2010-06-30
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- dave -- 2010-11-20
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- ozzie -- 2010-07-01
Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- englishgibson -- 2010-07-01
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Matt -- 2010-06-19
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- dave -- 2010-11-20
Re EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful -- Duncan Cole -- 2010-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EF Schools in Jinan: Be careful

Go to another board -