TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?
Dragonized - 2010-10-21
In response to Re: Spying on Students? (Sanguine)

You say I only speak out to people who are seemingly "against" me. Well this is a discussion board. Common sense for most of us would be that if there are people who support our ideas or people who support our opinions we wouldn't speak out against them. I have yet to see you speak out against Justin, Mandy, or some other people who have been equally biased with their opinions against me, Turnoi, or others. Before you make accusations you might want to reflect on your own actions that you have, or have not in this case, taken.

Your blatantly target Turnoi and discredit him by showing posts of his accusations and some of his satirical comments. What about showing and speaking out against people who may have said similiar things but who agreed with you?? The more you talk the more it's obvious that you hear only what you want to hear and you want to "expose" and speak about others "digging their own grave" when all you're doing is digging your own grave.

Apparently it's okay for people to come on here and say crap to Silverboy, Turnoi, and others who have a different idea of what is going on and what should happen but of course people who agree with you Sanguine have NEVER, EVER slung any mud or made any disparaging remarks towards a person's character. So of course Turnoi was born to talk like this and you must go ahead and carry on your noble agenda of "objectively" thwarting his wickedness and hurtful bashing of these poor foreign teachers who are all good, since he's obviously not to be trusted.

Realize that when you speak on something, others who may have posted, who may be reading, or who may have their own agendas of protecting the corrupt interests of the ESL world can only smile at your attitude and how you think foreign teachers should act, THAT'S what me and others are against. You haven't been able to change that, and you won't be able to with how you talk and approach things.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-20
Re: Spying on Students? -- Dragonized -- 2010-10-21
Re: Spying on Students? -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Spying on Students?

Go to another board -