TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re No future in ESL/TEFL
Sanguine - 2010-10-31

I think it's a "losers" attitude as you call it, your words, not mine, to move to a country with the goal of finding a wife. Love has nothing to do with luck, I found it and I wasn't looking, and rarely ever have been, certainly never for a wife. Going out with the intent to meet people it one thing, moving to a whole different continent with the express purpose of finding yourself a wife seems desperate and beyond the norm. You think it's cool, fine, but like I said, I find it desperate and sad. Nothing sad about living your life contently. You also equate my words with the extreme opposite of what you do, instead of the moderate, likely to try and make my words seem less credible. I advocate a more moderate approach to life, not the kinds of extreme behavior someone like yourself gets into? You don't like Australian women? That is irrelevant, as the woman who is the one for you you'll like regardless of her nationality. Perhaps that is why at what sounds like a pretty advanced age you are still single, because you are just too thick, and really don't get any of it. That would be my guess, in which case I'm wasting my breath, which I already have been trying to talk to you. Good bye.

Messages In This Thread
Re No future in ESL/TEFL -- Sanguine -- 2010-10-31
Re No future in ESL/TEFL -- Visas Schmisas -- 2010-11-01
Re No future in ESL/TEFL -- Sanguine -- 2010-11-01
Re No future in ESL/TEFL -- Visas Schmisas -- 2010-11-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re No future in ESL/TEFL

Go to another board -