TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer).
homie - 2010-11-12

here is something that i wanna say to Sanguine

I am in China for quite a long time, i think my word deserved to be considered. you said in that "I know you in this regard, as you explained numerous scenarios to us, in which you got nothing done even though you said you complained a great deal. this exactly showed that the school basically won't listen to criticism and have no intention to change. I' ve been through this before with my school. Unless you have some special relationship with the important people, seldom people will give a damn about what a random people's complain. It obviously not that he doesn't wanna change, this is china and i've tried to change, usually you got nothing back or even you loose afterward, which is even worse.

Best wishes for ambientmen. Hope you recover soon!

Messages In This Thread
China: Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Ambientman -- 2010-11-06
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Dragonized -- 2010-11-08
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Visas Schmisas -- 2010-11-09
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Ambientman -- 2010-11-12
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Visas Schmisas -- 2010-11-06
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Sanguine -- 2010-11-06
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Ambientman -- 2010-11-06
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Sanguine -- 2010-11-07
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- homie -- 2010-11-12
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Welshwales -- 2010-11-12
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Visas Schmisas -- 2010-11-07
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Ambientman -- 2010-11-07
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- crymeariver -- 2010-11-06
Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer). -- Former Shjg FT -- 2010-11-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Think twice before working at Hui Hua UNI in Shijiazhuang, China (and don't expect sympathy if you get sick (even if its cancer).

Go to another board -