TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia
JOHN UK - 2010-12-07

Unfortunately for William, IGIT seems like a strong one and will be around for a long time. They are getting contracts everyday because of the positive feedbacks from clients, customers and teachers. I believe this is Mr. Adam (William) who showed up in Jeddah while I was teaching for IGIT at King Abdul Aziz University. The University rejected him because he was a dishwasher when he was in England and lacked the experience they were looking for, obviously. He caused a lot of problems for IGIT and refused to cooperate with them. I remembered he wanted to sit in his accommodation and be paid a salary while doing nothing. Finally, IGIT offered him another job but, he refused and went to the British Embassy with a lame case. Fortunately, the Embassy is an upright, ethical and moral organization representing England. Consequently, they refused to assist him and told him that he must comply with the companys policies and as well with the Saudi laws. Now, hes pissed off and wants to blemish the image of this honorable company with negative comments on the net.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia -- JOHN UK -- 2010-12-07
Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia -- Brian Gough -- 2011-01-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia

Go to another board -