TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Are you serious? Police interview? - ESL discussion
Beatrix - 2005-04-15

Why must one have a police interview exactly?
You areassuming that criminals come to teach English, not law-abiding people such as myself.
What has the police got to do with an innocent English teacher who has never committed any crimes.
This idea is propogating spy networks. Do you know how horrible it is when you are innocent to have spys continuously looking over your shoulders watching your emails, asking who you are meeting in the weekend, etc. They are luckly such teachers are here, living under these conditions.
I really think you oughta re-think why one must have a police interview.

Messages In This Thread
English teachers in Korea face wrath of an angry nation - ESL discussion -- Jeff C. -- 2005-03-27
That's what 'Native Speakers' asked for! - ESL discussion -- Chunping Wu -- 2005-03-28
Foreigners: the good, the bad, and the ugly - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-03-28
Are you serious? Police interview? - ESL discussion -- Beatrix -- 2005-04-15
Certificate is one, a qualification is the other. - ESL discussion -- Chunping Wu -- 2005-04-01
Ready to leave? - ESL discussion -- Mike B. -- 2005-03-28
Good teachers are always welcomed . - ESL discussion -- Chunping Wu -- 2005-03-28
I like it.... - ESL discussion -- Mic -- 2005-03-28
Korea easy to live in?? - ESL discussion -- Sarah -- 2005-04-06
Korea, a good place - ESL discussion -- Chris -- 2005-04-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Are you serious? Police interview? - ESL discussion

Go to another board -