TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re GOOD teaching programs in China?
Dragonized - 2011-01-02
In response to Re GOOD teaching programs in China? (The Lawyer)

The soviet places lack common sense. In fact they are WORSE THAN CHINA overall, which is really scary when you think about it. It is even more corrupt and the people there don't really care too much about morals. It's actually more racist than China, too.

As for the Middle East, I've heard some of my former colleagues talk about how GREAT IT IS to work in Saudi Arabia, too. Considering the conservative attitude that the middle east has I think expats will have a harder time dealing with the culture shock. People drivel over working in the United Arab Emirates, but there have been many bad stories about that country as well. When there is 2 extremely different viewpoints on a topic such as this I would generally side with the people who were victimized by the experience.

As for South America it is also filled with developing countries and complaints about schools there are abound. I can't imagine the people being any more honest or decent with running a training school, especially since it's all about the money.

All in all I make my opinions based on how much protection the law in each respective country gives to the foreign teachers and how much the local people actually give credit to the law as something legitimate.

Messages In This Thread
GOOD teaching programs in China? -- John -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Dragonized -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Teacharian -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- The Lawyer -- 2010-12-31
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Dragonized -- 2010-12-31
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- The Lawyer -- 2010-12-30
Re GOOD teaching programs in China? -- Dragonized -- 2011-01-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re GOOD teaching programs in China?

Go to another board -