TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Looking for Information About Agents
Matt Gibson - 2011-01-09
In response to Looking for Information About Agents (Matt Gibson)

In response to all of your questions (and accusations):

This is the first time I've ever posted on this board.

I'm writing the story because I'm a journalist and I get paid to write stories that are of interest to an audience. This article, obviously, is of interest to people interested in teaching abroad. If you look at my column at TransitionsAbroad.com (there is a link in my post) you will see that I've written quite a lot of articles about teaching English.

No, I don't want to be an agent. I know agents have a bad reputation, but recently I've heard more positive things about them. Normally I advise people to avoid them, but I want to be sure that my advice is good, so I am interested in finding out if the industry is changing.

If you think agents are crap, and would like people to avoid them, then maybe you will consider giving me some information I can use in the article so that I can dissuade people from using them. The website I'm writing for is very widely read and respected.

Best,
Matt

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Information About Agents -- Matt Gibson -- 2011-01-07
Re Looking for Information About Agents -- Matt Gibson -- 2011-01-09
Re Looking for Information About Agents -- anonymous -- 2011-01-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Looking for Information About Agents

Go to another board -