TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: Teach and Learn Georgia - liars, hypocrites, pretenders!!!!!
shawna - 2011-01-13

wow, that's pretty intense/passionate. i've merely lived in tbilisi before and wanted to say that there are some (stress on 'some') decent ppl there and that i had heard of the pgm (through a friend who was proud of his country trying to accomplish something but who happens to work in a bank) and offered female advice to females wishing to enter as cautionary advice. and that i assumed westerners teaching there en masse wouldnt be mistreated. fortunately for me, i dont have to work at all if I dont want to, nor would i work for a pgm that i wasnt sure was ethical and legit... for almost no money at that. i'm guessing hours of work are involved in that sort of job, and at 13 an hour (the cheapest) for child care in my neighborhood (which I reserve for appts and fun) doesnt really justify it. that's just something i'm fortunate enough to not have to do. calm down.

Messages In This Thread
Re re: Teach and Learn Georgia - liars, hypocrites, pretenders!!!!! -- shawna -- 2011-01-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: Teach and Learn Georgia - liars, hypocrites, pretenders!!!!!

Go to another board -