TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Life Experience Degree Scams
Joseph P. - 2011-01-16
In response to Re Life Experience Degree Scams (The Lawyer)

Pursuant to your request, you are forgiven for being suspicious, but your suspicion makes me a little suspicious. Do you have a degree? Do you work in Asia? If I Wiki you school what will I find? I'm not an expert but a little common sense tells me there are many different types of degrees, with many different majors. Furthermore, they originate from a wide variety of issuing institutions. That doesn't even get into the accreditation process which is a dog's breakfast and then there is what language were you taught in. I think that a study of this, including what degrees are acceptable where, pay schedules, etc. would prove quite useful. Isn't it the essence the internet that we all share information that someone else may desire and find valuable? Just Googling such topics as 'life experience degrees suck' or 'University of Phoenix sucks' will yield a most interesting collection of diverse opinions. Be suspicious, yes, but perhaps you should be suspicious of 'schools' that offer degrees for $199 and have a .com URL. It could prove more useful.

Messages In This Thread
Life Experience Degree Scams -- Harold Braun -- 2011-01-09
Re Life Experience Degree Scams -- Tammy Sims -- 2011-01-11
Re Life Experience Degree Scams -- The Lawyer -- 2011-01-09
Re Life Experience Degree Scams -- Joseph P. -- 2011-01-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Life Experience Degree Scams

Go to another board -