TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yakup is Fraud!! - ESL discussion
englishteach - 2005-04-17

Yakup or whatever the name this creep uses to identify himiself to others, is a liar, biggot, pervert, thief, and a downright dirty bastard.

My wife who is a Chinese native was recruited to work for him as an agent. Yakup having many promises, but only lies. This man asking my wife for sexual favours and introducing young female friends to meet with him.

Yakup is a fraud, doesn't pay and uses trickery and deception to get want he wants.

He deserves to be locked up. For only a few things that we know about. What about all the other things, that he managed to get away with? Have him arrested. He tells people he was a lawyer for many years in the U.K. also being a doctor. MAKES ME SICK TO MEET SUCH A SORT. He still operates, living in Chaoyang, Beijing.

His website should be taken down from the net.
A dirty old fat man, likes to rape beat, trick and decieve young girls, and not pay his teachers,

Currently he is running a scam with SYS education in Beijing, recruiting forreign teachers to teach business english and not paying them. Be weary, careful and at all odds avoid him, confront him complain to schools of him and boycott his business.

too many negative things to say about this creep.

Messages In This Thread
Yakup is Fraud!! - ESL discussion -- englishteach -- 2005-04-17
The problem is - ESL discussion -- Art -- 2005-04-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Yakup is Fraud!! - ESL discussion

Go to another board -