TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS CONTRACT?
A R - 2011-01-21

hello, R
Good evening , i think we have some misunderstanding about your salary , i noticed that in your requirements the salary for hign senior school is at least 4500.for middle school is 5000 RMB, am i right ? is senior school belong to middle school or higher eduation ?
S

Miss S,
Higher education is education provided by universities and other institutions that award academic degrees, such as university colleges, and liberal arts colleges.
Higher education includes both the teaching and the research activities of universities, and within the realm of teaching, it includes both the undergraduate level (sometimes referred to as tertiary education) and the graduate (or postgraduate) level (sometimes referred to as quaternary education or graduate school). Higher education differs from other forms of post-secondary education such as vocational education. However, most professional education is included within higher education, and many postgraduate qualifications are strongly vocationally or professionally oriented, for example in disciplines such as law and medicine.

It is also known as 'further education' . Do you understand?
Best wishes,
A R

Hi, R
I can understand you , so i don't mind what you said . let me just talk about this to the headmaster, (because in our school the other foreign teachers get 4500RMB for 27 teaching hours) then i will send you message .
S

Miss S,
OK, there's been a misunderstanding re the meaning of 'higher education' by you. But now you know its meaning, and now i understand that it's not good for me to work for your headmaster for more salary for less teaching hours than other FT's employed by him. So, if you don't mind, I'll withdraw my application for a job at your school. That would be best in the circumstances. I'll say to SX, my agent, that we couldn't agree on the contract.
Best wishes,
A R

Messages In This Thread
Re ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS CONTRACT? -- A R -- 2011-01-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS CONTRACT?

Go to another board -