TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Sword vs Pickle
Sextrek - 2011-01-26

I've been in China for a while, and I just want to pose this question to readers here. Is it OK for FT's to have sex with students at their own university? I mean, I probably wouldn't bang one of my my own students, must have some standards and draw the line somewhere, but the other girls, they are fair game I think.

I can't stand the hypocrisy in China. Chinese men think they can have sex with a lot of girls, but young Chinese women are expected to remain virgins, or must pretend they are. I even feel an FT is doing a young Chinese student a big favour by agreeing to have sex with her.

It may be her only chance in life to find out what good and fullfilling sex is like. As Chinese men are not well endowed and very clumsy in regard to sexual matters, I think that once a Chinese girl has experienced the mighty Western sword she will not go back to a mediocre Chinese man.

I am pretty sure most young Chinese woman have never had an orgasm, and would not even know they can have one.
So we can give them that only chance they will ever have for real enjoyment. Even better IMO is that we can observe watching them writhing in ectasy and pleasure!

Some Chinese female friends of mine have even said there is no way they will go back to a Chinese man after they have had a real man.

Messages In This Thread
Sword vs Pickle -- Sextrek -- 2011-01-26
Re Sword vs Pickle -- swordsman -- 2011-01-27
Re Sword vs Pickle -- Carnal man -- 2011-01-30
Re Sword vs Pickle -- Caballero -- 2011-01-26
Re Sword vs Pickle -- Sextrex -- 2011-01-27
Re Sword vs Pickle -- Caballero -- 2011-01-27
Re Sword vs Pickle -- Sextrek. -- 2011-01-27
Re Sword vs Pickle -- can't say no -- 2011-01-27
Re Sword vs Pickle -- Birmingham Bullring -- 2011-01-27
Re Sword vs Pickle -- Caballero -- 2011-01-27
Re Sword vs Pickle -- GM -- 2011-01-27